Throughout the COVID 19 crisis, Mind your Brain will provide counselling through TeleHealth/ remote applications, such as phone or online communication platforms with end to end encryption and SSL to ensure privacy, and specific step-by-step instructions will be provided upon contacting/ scheduling Heike @ Mind your Brain
Individual counselling and therapeutic care:
- Aging issues (e.g., counselling, memory care)
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Stress Mangement
Individual counselling for CAREGIVERS:
- Understanding your loved one
- Taking care of yourself
Some service examples:
Service # 1- CAREGIVERS:
Mind your Brain provides services for caregivers of people:
a) with brain injury or
b) cognitive aging issues (e.g., cognitive decline, dementia).
Session can include educational services to help caregivers understand cognitive and emotional challenges of their loved one.
Examples of provided services:
- a) how to approach and communicate with your loved one,
- b) identifying stressors associated with cognitive decline due to aging or brain injury
- c) identifying helpful strategies, and how to implement strategies to reduce the daily stress associated with your loved one's injury/ disease, and
- d) promote caregivers' rights and needs in a safe, and non-judgmental environment that is informed by compassion and respect.
Heike @ Mind your Brain provides counselling and rehabilitation services for people with cognitive decline or dementia.
Heike @ Mind your Brain provides services for people interested in brain health and cognitive health/ wellness.
Heike @ Mind your Brain provides services for people who are suffering cognitive decline, mild cognitive impairment, or dementia.
You can also download the free Mind your Brain App
with all the vital Mind your Brain* info and more at your fingertips here